Bio4Plas Management, in order to be a reference company in the area of biocomposites production, defines its policy and implements its strategy based on the following principles:
- Satisfy the customer's requirements and, if possible, exceed their expectations, due to the quality and innovation of the products and services provided.
- Ensure the profitability, competitiveness and sustainable development of the company, through constant and continuous improvement of production processes and the development of innovative solutions with high added value.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and regulations and maintain activities and processes permanently in line with applicable environmental and safety requirements, as well as other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
- Analyze and control the risks and opportunities that can affect service compliance, environmental impact and the safety and health of employees.
- Monitor and control significant environmental aspects, with the aim of minimizing and preventing the environmental impacts of all activities, namely in terms of pollution prevention, efficient use of resources, conservation of biodiversity and energy efficiency.
- Identify, evaluate, control and sensitize all employees to the risks to which they may be exposed, ensuring the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
- Promote awareness, training and motivation for all employees.
- Establish a communication process, both internal and external, with the objective of informing and involving employees and all interested parties.
- Continuously improve the performance of the Quality, Environment and Safety Management System in order to achieve the objectives and goals established.